[Twisted-Python] Twisted Users on Windows XP

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Oct 23 16:53:53 MDT 2013

On Oct 23, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Jason J. W. Williams <jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're still running XP isn't it pretty unlikely you have hardware modern enough to power a Steam game in the first place?

Not according to the statistics that Valve themselves publish about Steam.  Did you read the link in the original email?

> Is your email Premiere?

I'm not sure what you mean.  My email is not the leader of a foreign country or anything, and I don't think that my email is the best email ever written or read.  Why do you ask?

-glyph