[Twisted-Python] Twisted Users on Windows XP

HawkOwl hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Oct 23 08:07:19 MDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have raised the question of Windows XP support in Twisted earlier
today in #twisted-dev. Since the Microsoft "extended support" cut-off is
within six or so months, and there is continuing trouble with the
XP-based buildslave, I think it would be a good idea to get a figure of
how many Windows XP users there are currently using Twisted, so informed
decisions can be made in regards to supporting it.

If you use Twisted on Windows XP, please comment on ticket #6798 [1], so
we can get an idea of the usage numbers.

-hawkowl

[1] https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/6798