[Twisted-Python] AutobahnPython 0.6.3 - WebSocket compression and more

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Oct 7 11:58:58 MDT 2013

On Oct 7, 2013, at 6:13 AM, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 07/10/13 11:56, Donald Stufft wrote:
>> DNSSEC solves none of the problems with the CA system. It just moves
>> the problem around.
>
> Disagree.
>
> However - there are other, better forums to have this argument in (and to be frank, I've no interest in having it at all) so I won't respond further.
>
> I would however urge other people reading this to look into the issues and decide for themselves.

If you have a disagreement, please say what the disagreement is (not just "disagree") and then link to resources instead of abstractly claiming people may find them themselves somehow.  You don't have to get into a big back-and-forth, but I believe DNSSEC implementation work is proceeding in Twisted so it would be good for the community to be aware of these issues.

-glyph