[Twisted-Python] txThings - simple library for CoAP protocol

Tobias Oberstein tobias.oberstein at tavendo.de
Sun Oct 6 05:11:39 MDT 2013

>>If above sounds OT for this list, in one way probably, but when looking from
>>the angle: competitive advantage of Python/Twisted and opportunities for
>>expanding the community and actively promoting Twisted, I'd say it's on
>>topic.

>While I appreciate showing respect for the list membership's time and trying to stay on topic - jeez, lighten up, if you have stuff to say about Twisted, please just >say it on this list ;-).  The Management will not hesitate to (gently, politely) tell you if we believe you've gone too far afield.

Ok, thank you for making this crystal clear!

What's your take on the tactic/proposal  "actively promoting Twisted for IoT"?

E.g., as a start, we could have a dedicated page on the Twistedmatrix Web site "Twisted for Things" for intro and collecting links, articles etc

Dummy question: how would I contribute to the Trac-based Web site content?

/Tobias