[Twisted-Python] How to debug the client-server pyqt project using twisted framework?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 00:30:17 MST 2013

> But i have no idea about using trail in qt application testing.

Neither do I. As I said I'm trying to figure this out for myself as
well. If I learn anything useful I'll let you know.

I would say that you probably can write most of your application
without worrying about the GUI at all. In that case you should be able
to unit-test your program as you would any other program. What I've
been doing is just programming callbacks to do what will eventually be
done by users clicking buttons and that sort of thing.

I should add to this that I have _not_ figured out how to use Trial
with perspective broker yet.