[Twisted-Python] Do Viewables absolutely have to be return'ed by Avatars?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 13:01:54 MST 2013

Thanks much for the reply.

> So, this strikes me as incredibly subtle, and likely a bug

Should I file a ticket?

> One way to fix this is to manually construct a ViewPoint rather than a Viewable and pass that to the client.

If someone would be willing to supply a very simple demonstration of
this I would appreciate it very much.

> But I do think that we should find a way to make your use-case work, to, or at the very
> least document the reasons why it doesn't in a comprehensible way...

I am willing to help but as of right now I only know how to use
perspective broker; I do not know how it works under the hood.

I have been collecting notes on bugs in the perspective broker
documentation. I promise to submit a documentation patch when I have a
first draft of my project up and running.

Regards,
Daniel Sank