[Twisted-Python] question : use existing tac file with tap.

bino at indoakses-online.com bino at indoakses-online.com
Mon Nov 11 01:15:55 MST 2013

Dear All.

Currently I have a single '.tac' file that use MultiService()

Ended with
----------------

#Create Application
print 'create application'
application = service.Application("Serial MultiService Example")
#Creating Multi Service
multiService = service.MultiService()
multiService.setServiceParent(application)

--------------
currently it works just fine

Now, i need to to able to run it using some parameter from the commandline.
I kne that I have to take 'tap' path.
I read http://docs.huihoo.com/python/twisted/howto/tap.html but (thanks to
my lame brain) failed to understand on how to implement this to my
existing script.

Kindly please tell me how to do it or give me realy basic example on
using/migrating tac file with Twisted Application Plugin.

Sincerely
-bino-