[Twisted-Python] Bristol (England!) sprint hosted by HybridCluster

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Nov 5 15:25:39 MST 2013

Greetings all,

I'm pleased to invite you to join Tom Prince (2013 Twisted Fellow), Luke
Marsden (founder of HybridCluster), and the HybridCluster team
(including myself!) for the first Twisted sprint hosted by
HybridCluster!

The sprint will take place on December 7th in central Bristol (exact
location to be determined) from 11AM until no one remains capable of
higher brain function(*).

As usual sprint topics will surely be wide ranging - bring your favorite
pet project, a personal loathing for unresolved bugs, or just find
someone interesting to work with when you show up (personally, I'll
probably be trying to add APIs to support more easily testing Agent-
using applications).

HybridCluster is a small Bristol-based company building high density web
hosting platform using Twisted for all manner of tasks - from SSH, HTTP,
SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 to internal cluster coordination and asynchronous
SQL access.

Watch this space for a follow-up post giving details about the venue
(and free food!).  In the meantime feel free to contact me or post to
the list with any other questions.

Jean-Paul

(*) Due to excessive hacking.  Certainly not because of any kind of mind
control technology deployed by the TSF.