[Twisted-Python] question : How to listen to USB-HID

bino at indoakses-online.com bino at indoakses-online.com
Sat May 18 02:50:58 MDT 2013

Dear All
C/Q Tim Allen
I really appreciate your response
> There's no (easy) way to hook a Twisted program up to an arbitrary
> USB-HID device; the best you could do would be to write a Twisted
> program that communicates with stdin/stdout, then run that program in
> a window and remember not to Alt-Tab to another program while your
> Digistump is doing stuff.
>
> It sounds like a better solution would be to make sure you use the
> DigiUSB library to implement the standard USB Serial protocol and then
> continue using your existing code.

well ...

There is two clue that I got from digistump forum
1. https://gist.github.com/claws/2464017
I think that is the nearest to twisted , but not the most easy.

2.
https://github.com/digistump/DigisparkExamplePrograms/blob/master/Python/DigiUSB/source/receive.py
With this one I thing I can rout the output to UDP and receive it easily
in twistd

Sincerely
-bino-