[Twisted-Python] Recommended daemon monitoring tools for ubuntu

Jonathan Vanasco twisted-python at 2xlp.com
Thu May 16 11:02:41 MDT 2013

Hi,

i'm running a twisted daemon on ubuntu

It seems to get shut down by the system periodically.  Logs show that the kernel (or something) kills it for taking up too much memory.  I definitely have coding issues in there that i'm working on to address this.

Does anyone have a suggestion for tools I can easily use on ubuntu to monitor and restart if needed ?  I haven't had to do something like this in 5 years, and back then it was a hassle to get monit or supervisord working.

thanks

/jonathan