[Twisted-Python] Twisted Web documentation out of date

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Sat May 11 10:41:24 MDT 2013

I spoke about that to jp already: collecting some *practical* material on proper code review in the wiki would be really beneficiary. I've been pointed to http://mumak.net/stuff/your-code-sucks.html which is a nice start but doesn't one really get started. Maybe a checklist to hold to in the beginning? Pointing out common things to look for…