[Twisted-Python] t.test.proto_helpers.StringTransportWithDisconnection.connectionLost

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed May 22 05:47:51 MDT 2013

On 22 May 2013 12:20, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On May 22, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Is this a bug in the current implementation of
> StringTransportWithDisconnection?
>

> Yes.  Good catch.  Please look to see if the ticket has already been filed,
> and if not, file one (ideally with a patch!)

Thanks. Did that. http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/6521

I have a test which always fails when running `trial twisted.test` but
pass if executed as an individual tests.... this is due to a failure
which is only raised at garbage collection.

Any help in how to catch this side effect is much appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Adi Roiban