[Twisted-Python] is it about wokkel ?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue May 7 09:14:10 EDT 2013

On 01:19 am, bino at indoakses-online.com wrote:
>Dear All ...
>
>I Really not sure whetehr it's about wokkel or not, please bare with
>me.
>
>I run a twistd tac in a tablet with Linux OS.
>
>Basically it's a wokkel based XMPP client that send a line to own XMPP
>server.
>This client also join a conference room, I monitor the conference room
>
>1. First try, send to a bot jid and that bot didn't send any response.
>Result : After about 12-13 hour, :
>a. Conference said that the client left the room
>b. The system (Tablet) hang
>
>2. Second try : send to the conference room , and another bot (the one
>at
>#1) echo it to room also
>Result : All system stable passing 24 hour test.
>
>Kindly please some body give me tell me what wokkel XMPP client will do
>when it got no resposponse/call from other for long time.

Hi bino,

I don't think there's enough detail in your question for anyone to offer
much assistance.

It sounds like whatever problem you're experiencing is very closely tied
to the specifics of the implementation of the XMPP client and XMPP
server you're using.  Are these standard packages or did you build them
on top of Twisted and Wokkel?

If you can provide a minimal example that reproduces the problem, that
will present the greatest opportunity for someone to help you out.  See
http://sscce.org/ for more on that.

Good luck,
Jean-Paul