[Twisted-Python] is it about wokkel ?

bino at indoakses-online.com bino at indoakses-online.com
Mon May 6 21:19:06 EDT 2013

Dear All ...

I Really not sure whetehr it's about wokkel or not, please bare with me.

I run a twistd tac in a tablet with Linux OS.

Basically it's a wokkel based XMPP client that send a line to own XMPP
server.
This client also join a conference room, I monitor the conference room

1. First try, send to a bot jid and that bot didn't send any response.
Result : After about 12-13 hour, :
a. Conference said that the client left the room
b. The system (Tablet) hang

2. Second try : send to the conference room , and another bot (the one at
#1) echo it to room also
Result : All system stable passing 24 hour test.

Kindly please some body give me tell me what wokkel XMPP client will do
when it got no resposponse/call from other for long time.

Sincerely
-bino-