[Twisted-Python] How do I write AMP Command definitions TTD-edly?

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Fri May 3 08:57:03 EDT 2013

Hi again,

Sorry to drag up this old post, but I have another question.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM, <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Chris and I wrote all the AMP-using code for game TDD.  See
> game/test/test_network.py in lp:game.

I've implemented this in txampext.commandtests:
https://github.com/lvh/txampext/blob/master/txampext/commandtests.py

There's one more issue I have though. The lp:game code (and now txampext)
deals with arguments and responses, but not exceptions. Did you have
something pleasant for that, or should I just hack the the equivalent thing
together for AMP exceptions as well?

cheers
lvh