[Twisted-Python] How to determine whether transport.write() succeed?

Todong Ma gbstack08 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:09:38 EDT 2013

I wrote a simple client and server to get system information (e.g. cpu,
memory, etc.)
Client send 'cpu' to the server, then server will return cpu's information
to client.

Now client send multiple commands to server one time, e.g. cpu, memory,
database, hard disk. But sometimes server couldn't receive some type
information (e.g. cpu, database), and the missed information type is not
fixed every time.

So I want client to check whether ITransport.write() sends message to
server successfully. If failed, client will resend the message to server.