[Twisted-Python] Twisted 13.1.0 released
ashfall at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jun 30 07:34:42 MDT 2013
On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce the
Highlights for this release include:
* trial now has an --exitfirst flag which stops the test run after the
first error or failure.
* twisted.internet.ssl.CertificateOptions now supports chain certificates.
* twisted.conch.endpoints.SSHCommandClientEndpoint is a new
which supports connecting a protocol to the stdio of a command running
on a remote host
via an SSH connection.
* twisted.web.xmlrpc.QueryProtocol now generates valid Authorization
headers for long user
names and passwords.
* twisted.internet.endpoints.connectProtocol allows connecting to a
client endpoint using only
a protocol instance, rather than requiring a factory.
For more information, see the NEWS file here:
Download it now from:
Many thanks to Tom Prince and Thomas Hervé, whose work on release-process
to numerous questions made this release possible.
Thanks also to the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation and to the
for this release.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Twisted-Python