[Twisted-Python] EuroPython Sprint Ideas?

James Broadhead jamesbroadhead at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 09:07:33 MDT 2013

On 28 June 2013 01:39, <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> One project which is massively parallelizable is emptying this page:
>
>    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/**report/15<http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/report/15>
>
> Instructions for doing so, in some great detail, are available at:
>
>    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/**wiki/ReviewProcess<http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess>
>
> Whatever happens, I hope everyone attending the conference has a great
> time!

Yep, that looks like the right place to start alright -- but having someone
there who is familiar with the process is always really valuable for quick
questions etc.

I'll be sure to be loitering in the chat room when we start work; if any
particular suggestions occur, do let me know. I've vaguely been thinking
about looking at the leaves of the python3x dependency graph, but we'll see
how far I get with the reviews.

I've had one email from an off-list volunteer, so let's see how many turn
up.

JB