[Twisted-Python] Twisted 13.1.0pre1 is here!
ashfall at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jun 17 09:39:13 MDT 2013
I'm pleased to announce that the pre-release for the upcoming Twisted 13.1
is now available!
You can download the tarballs here:
Highlights for this release include:
* trial now has an --exitfirst flag which stops the test run after the
first error or failure.
* twisted.internet.ssl.CertificateOptions now supports chain certificates.
* twisted.conch.endpoints.SSHCommandClientEndpoint is a new
IStreamClientEndpoint which supports
connecting a protocol to the stdio of a command running on a remote
host via an SSH connection.
* twisted.web.xmlrpc.QueryProtocol now generates valid Authorization
headers for long user names
* self.transport.resumeProducing() will no longer raise an AssertionError
if called after
For the complete list, see the NEWS file.
Please download the tarballs and test them!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Twisted-Python