[Twisted-Python] Announcing twisted-dev-tools

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 14 20:30:42 MDT 2013

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:45 PM, Tom Prince <tom.prince at ualberta.net> wrote:

> http://labs.twistedmatrix.com/2013/06/announcing-twisted-dev-tools.html
>
> I'd like to announce the release of twisted-dev-tools. It is a project that
> collects various python scripts useful for developer working on twisted itself.

Cool!  It's nice to have all this stuff in one place now.  Maybe we can even get some documentation? :)

> - mkbranch:
>     A helper for thos use git: it creates a branch in svn, with a standard
>     commit message.
>
>     Eventually, this should be enhanced to automatically fetch that commit,
>     and switch to the branch locally.

This is all great, but, would you mind re-naming it so that I can have both this, and Combinator installed locally?  Until we switch to Git, I'd like to preserve the capacity to work with Subversion natively :).

-glyph