[Twisted-Python] Twisted on PyPI

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Jun 2 20:19:27 MDT 2013

On Jun 1, 2013, at 5:00 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> Well, someone seems to have done so now, though I don't see how to find out who or when from the PyPI user interface.

As I said in my message, it was Thomas; if that's ambiguous, I meant Thomas Hervé.

> Also, Twisted Web2 was left alone (ie, it is still on PyPI) which strikes me as an odd decision.

Web2 didn't have the same issues (containing the same files as other distributions but with a different name) since it was always distributed separately.

It might make sense to remove it, too, but if we do, it's for different reasons.  If nothing depends on it, I say we should kill it.

-glyph