[Twisted-Python] ugh open-ssl and twisted python

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 10:08:32 MDT 2013

Hello,

This problem has been driving me crazy for a couple of days. I'm hoping someone can shed some light
on this. I have a twisted server its using open-ssl (using certificates) and runs on linux and communicates great with a windows client thats send messages every second.

However when I send data back to the client "sometimes" it doesnt receive the packet and there is no indication of failure at the client whats more I dont see any failure on the twisted server end. Is there any way I can tell what could cause this failure? It just look like the transport.write(data) fails just dont know why it would when receiving works like a charm.

Any help on this would relieve the pain I'm feeling right now.

Much Appreciated,
Gazza