[Twisted-Python] Multi-service, multi-protocol examples

Justin Chiu c.justin88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 17:19:20 MDT 2013

Hi all,

A couple weeks ago I posted a question to this list titled "AMQP
listening and user-facing daemon". The responses were very helpful;
thank you.

Does anyone have any examples/tutorials on writing with multiple
protocols doing totally different things? I found a thread on
Stackoverflow [1] and the Twisted Finger tutorial [2].

Anything along these lines -- possibly more in-depth? I have also been
working thorugh the recommended Krondo tutorial [3] which has been
helpful in learning the mechanisms of Twisted.

     [1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4084090/multiple-reactors-main-loops-in-one-application-through-threading-or-alternat
     [2]
https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/core/howto/tutorial/index.html