[Twisted-Python] BuildBot problems

Tom Prince tom.prince at ualberta.net
Sat Jul 6 13:28:54 MDT 2013

John Santos <JOHN at egh.com> writes:

> Is baelnorn the PC we are hosting for Glyph?

Yes. It is also known as bot-glyph-1 (and bot-glyph-6 is a VM on it).
https://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/buildslaves/bot-glyph-1?numbuilds=20
https://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/buildslaves/bot-glyph-6?numbuilds=20

> Last night, Tom Prince said he was having difficulty accessing the PC (it
> wasn't clear when.)
>
> We are having router problems (some kind of memory leak that forces us to
> reboot it about once a week.)  We rebooted it early yesterday evening.
> After receiving Tom's complaint several hours later, I replied asking if
> the problems were earlier (before the reboot), or were still occuring.
> I never received an answer.

I didn't receive your reply until this morning, and didn't get a chance
to check the status until now.

It does appear that there are still issuess with it.

  Tom