[Twisted-Python] BuildBot problems

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Sat Jul 6 12:54:43 MDT 2013

Is baelnorn the PC we are hosting for Glyph?  If so, no one ever told us
its name, so we are unlikely to do anything when we hear complaints.

Last night, Tom Prince said he was having difficulty accessing the PC (it
wasn't clear when.)

We are having router problems (some kind of memory leak that forces us to
reboot it about once a week.)  We rebooted it early yesterday evening.
After receiving Tom's complaint several hours later, I replied asking if
the problems were earlier (before the reboot), or were still occuring.
I never received an answer.

On Sat, 6 Jul 2013 exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Unfortunately, baelnorn seems to be having network problems again,
> leaving a large number of builders currently unable to complete builds
>
> Also, the easy_install builders seem to be having problems completing
> the correct builds.  For example, a recent trunk build failed with a
> websocket error - but the websocket branch has not been merged.  Maybe
> this is related to the recent changes to make it use git instead of bzr?
>
> Additionally, the "Built packages" link on
> http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builds goes to the wrong place (still?
> again?), so build artifacts seem to be mostly unavailable right now.
>
> Jean-Paul

John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.
781-861-0670 ext 539