[Twisted-Python] BuildBot problems

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Jul 6 11:20:45 MDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 7:36 AM, <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Unfortunately, baelnorn seems to be having network problems again, leaving
> a large number of builders currently unable to complete builds

This is becoming a pretty major hassle. :-(

> Also, the easy_install builders seem to be having problems completing the
> correct builds.  For example, a recent trunk build failed with a websocket
> error - but the websocket branch has not been merged.  Maybe this is
> related to the recent changes to make it use git instead of bzr?

This seems to be fixed now. The git-based builders weren't cleaning up old
.pyc files, as I understand it, but now they are. Thanks to Tom Prince.

I believe that branch-builds will now also merge to trunk before running
the tests, so the git-based builders should now show a much more accurate
view of the mergability of a branch (again, thanks to Tom Prince). I'm not
totally certain if that's been deployed yet, though.

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/