[Twisted-Python] Testing Twisted code without trial

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sun Jan 20 07:35:45 MST 2013

Hi,

I start my pet project using Python Nose as test runner. At the start,
Twisted not used at all.
Later I discovered Twisted and start using it... but testing Twisted
requires trial.

I resist migrating to Trial and ended up with a custom code for
running Twisted tests together with Nose:

https://github.com/chevah/chevah-rhinoplasty

I though I can share this code on the list, in case there is someone
else wrestling with deferres testing outside of Trial.

Any feedback or comments is much appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban