[Twisted-Python] Stopping Reactor in UnitTest Callback

Fabian Rothfuchs fabian.rothfuchs at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:26:19 EST 2013

Yes, I thought so, too. Indeed it happens that the reactor is started
automatically, but after the test succeeds, it's not being stopped (only
chance is to kill ­9 it).
I'm afraid I need to use the reactor, as I'd like to make automatic
end-to-end tests within my application, going from the workflow until a
dummy server, returning the data that was sent by the protocol back to the
test-callback.