[Twisted-Python] ISSLTransport.getPeerCertificate returning None?

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.io
Tue Dec 10 07:01:47 MST 2013

Somehow, JP's e-mail did not make it into my inbox :-(

Anyway, using the context factory that I got
from ssl.PrivateCertificate.options() (which I think is
CertificateOptions), I wasn't able to inspect the peer certificate. That's
on 13.2. Using the context factory I pasted in a previous e-mail, it's now
working great :)

cheers
lvh