[Twisted-Python] Sharing a database connection in web server

Matthew Wollenweber mwollenw at gwu.edu
Thu Dec 19 13:05:27 MST 2013

Hello,

Could someone please let me know the preferred method for sharing a
database connection within a twisted.web.server instance? I've found that
adbapi is the preferred method to avoid blocking when making database
calls, however I'm still struggling how to share a database connection
within the Site.

I would like to connect to the database when the server/site is executed
and make that connection accessible to pages/classes within the Site. Could
someone offer some advice?

Thanks for the help.

--
Matthew Wollenweber