[Twisted-Python] Do Viewables absolutely have to be return'ed by Avatars?

Daniel Sank sank.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:16:03 MST 2013

> class Perspectiveize(Jellyable):
>     def __init__(self, perspective, obj):
>         self.perspective = perspective
>         self.obj = obj
>     def jellyFor(self, jellier):
>         old = jellier.invoker.serializingPerspective
>         jellier.invoker.serializingPerspective = self.perspective
>         try:
>             return self.obj.jellyFor(jellier)
>         finally:
>             jellier.invoker.serializingPerspective = old

That did work, and it helped my understand a bit more about how pb works.

Now that I have workarounds for the problems I had with pb I'd like to
try to actually modify the source to make things easier. I still can't
log into the website but as soon as that's fixed I'll get started
filing tickets etc.