[Twisted-Python] Twisted as a House for Sale

Matt Haggard haggardii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:02:47 MDT 2013

I've got the start of a demo multi-protocol chat server, if anyone's
interested in taking a look.  (Is this the right place for this
discussion?  Would IRC be better?)

Run it on your own machine by doing this:
# make a virtualenv if you want
git clone -b demo https://github.com/iffy/twistedftw.git
cd twistedftw
pip install -r demo_requirements.txt
twistd -n txftw
# go to http://127.0.0.1:8400

I'm thinking I'll add an SSH and SCP element, too.  So far, it seems
kind of boring.  Maybe a game of some kind would be a better demo?  I
appreciate any feedback.

Matt Haggard