[Twisted-Python] Twisted as a House for Sale

Matt Haggard haggardii at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:40:42 MDT 2013

Senthil,

Thanks!  I don't think I realized Dave Peticola was the author of the
krondo series.  His series is great for learning how Twisted (and
asynchronous programming) works, but I've had mixed reviews from
newbies I've sent there -- mostly because they didn't know why they
would want to use Twisted.  They lacked the motivation to actually go
through the series.  With TwistedFTW I hope to get them excited enough
that when they're sent to his series they'll devour it.

Up to six articles now: http://iffy.github.io/twistedftw/

Matt