[Twisted-Python] Twisted as a House for Sale

Matt Haggard haggardii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:31:57 MDT 2013

Thanks for positive response, everyone!

There are now two legitimate articles (yeah, they're small)
iffy.github.io/twistedftw  I'm planning next to write a hello world
for making a webserver using klein.  It will mostly be plagiarized
from the klein README and then drive them to klein's github page.

Then maybe on to:
 - threads
 - Deferreds

Feel free to fork the repo and send pull requests for other articles
or demos (or just suggest a topic/demo and maybe I'll tackle it).

Thanks,

Matt