[Twisted-Python] Twisted and Qt5

Burak Nehbit burak at nehbit.net
Sat Aug 10 08:14:39 MDT 2013

Qt4Reactor (my original file) is not a part of current Twisted due to licensing incompatibilities between Twisted and PyQt. The same licensing restrictions should also apply to my edited version, since I have no right to change the license on my own. I am using this as my base: https://github.com/ghtdak/qtreactor

Best,
Burak