[Twisted-Python] GSOC 2013 Project Idea for Twisted Matrix

Chitrank Dixit chitrankdixit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 19:59:58 MDT 2013

Thanks Kevin for letting me know about the submitted patches you are also a
Mentor on Twisted.
Does my Idea of Porting would work for this year's GSOC under Twisted.
Please let me know this I have made a proposal over this Idea. So should I
submit the Proposal or try to fix more bugs , or I can fix bugs later as
well.

*Regards
*
*Chitrank Dixit