[Twisted-Python] GSOC 2013 Project Idea for Twisted Matrix

Chitrank Dixit chitrankdixit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:22:14 MDT 2013

Thanks Laurens I know the Twisted Matrix Module at good Extend and
would definitely contribute to the Twisted development. I have read the
Twisted GSOC where it is required to submit atleast one patch.

I have set up my development environment for Twisted Matrix and Working on
Twisted.

*Regards
*
*Chitrank Dixit