[Twisted-Python] GSOC 2013 Project Idea for Twisted Matrix

Chitrank Dixit chitrankdixit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 02:10:16 MDT 2013

Good Evening

Twisted Matrix is a great module for Networking and I would like to work
with this project. I want to propose Twisted a new Idea of Promoting the
project to Porting to Python 3 (with backward compatibility). Porting
benefits by grabbing the Python 3 users and would prepare the Twisted for
the Future.

P.S. : I am not sure if this project idea is suitable for Google Summer of
Code.

*Regards
*
*Chitrank Dixit