[Twisted-Python] Twisted Sprint in SF, 9/22 (this saturday)

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Sep 20 17:27:05 MDT 2012

Le Sep 20, 2012 à 9:43 AM, Ying Li <cyli at twistedmatrix.com> a écrit :

> For those of you in the Bay Area, there will be a Twisted sprint this
> Saturday at Rackspace (620 Folsom St., between 2nd and Hawthorne) in
> San Francisco.  Food and drink will be provided.

More information is available here:

<http://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Twisted-Python-Meetup/events/82122312/>

For those of you who aren't in the bay area, feel free to follow along at home on #twisted-dev on freenode.net.  If you are, but you haven't been to one of the sprints before, you should give it a try!  Come learn about how to work on Twisted, or get your favorite bugs fixed.  The last couple of these events have been a lot of fun.  I hope to see many of you there!

-glyph