[Twisted-Python] Getting deprecation warnings?

Laurens Van Houtven _ at lvh.cc
Wed Sep 5 14:41:00 EDT 2012

Hey,

What is the appropriate way to run twistd apps in such a way that I get
nice and loud deprecation warnings?

I ran into an issue with one of my apps with the new release because
t.w.error.NoResource is now t.w.resource.NoResource, I would like to make
my code as forward compatible as possible as we go along, of course :)

(Actually this issue was because I stole some non-released code from #4173,
which wasn't being tested, but the not being tested part is now fixed.)

--
cheers
lvh