[Twisted-Python] a question about monotonic clock

gelin yan dynamicgl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:57:03 MDT 2012

Hi All

    I am quite concerned the ticket 2424 due to our system use
reactor.callLater almost anywhere. I know this issue is hard to be finxed
otherwise It wouldn't exist for such a long time. So any work around before
we getting fix it? The only way I can do is to disable NTP or stop process,
sync the time manually and then restart the process. The latter way is hard
to be accepted due to we have many machines.

Regards

gelin yan