[Twisted-Python] Silly txoauth with Twisted Client Question

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 13:31:05 EDT 2012

Hi Folks:

I am implementing a client that uses Twisted. I have to use oauth 2.0. I have started to read up on Oauth and Twisted cred.  I noticed that there is a txoauth. For now, my client is of the "it can't keep secrets" nature as described by Google.

From my understanding Twisted Cred is used for implementing servers. What is used for clients? Or do I roll my own headers and implement the handshakes myself?

Cheers,
Andrew

P.S - I just started using Agent and CookieAgent (as opposed to getPage). Wow!