[Twisted-Python] GSoC 2012 Project, TwistedChecker

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 29 09:55:19 MST 2012

On Nov 29, 2012, at 10:43 AM, Raphael Shu <raphael at uaca.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 2012, at 1:54 PM, Itamar Turner-Trauring <itamar at futurefoundries.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> What is the status of Twisted Checker?
>>
>> I could not find anything related to TwistedChecker on the website:
>> http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/search?q=twistedchecker
>>
>> ----
>>
>> Is there a bug report or web page discussing the
>> requirements/specifications for a Twisted Checker?
>>
>> http://launchpad.net/twistedchecker has a bunch of tickets, and the code.
>
> It seems like the existence of this tool should be documented somewhere on our wiki (ReviewProcess, perhaps) as well as what to do with its output?
>
> -glyph
>
> Err... how could I create a page on our wiki to describe usage and dependencies for twistedchecker?

You do need wiki-edit permission to do this.  I have just granted it to you - assuming I properly remembered that your trac handle is "zomux".  Now you can simply log in to twistedmatrix.com, and go to, for example, <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedChecker> and click the "create this page" button.  Most other pages should have a button at the bottom now saying "Edit this page".

Thank you, and please let us know when you have written something!

-glyph