[Twisted-Python] Making ConnectionPool not pool

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Nov 27 06:39:07 MST 2012

On 12:49 pm, hs at ox.cx wrote:

>The only reason I’d prefer to stay with pooling is that I very much
>expect the traffic to rise and wouldn’t really want to change away and

Then I'd strongly recommend taking a look at twext.enterprise:

http://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twext/enterprise

There's a good chance this will become part of Twisted as a replacement
for twisted.enterprise at some point.  So any experience you get with it
now should serve you well in the future.  Plus, if you find it also
can't deal with your situation, then it'd be nice if we knew that now.
:)

Jean-Paul