[Twisted-Python] FW: No module names "twisted.names" due to confuse twisted-core library folder

Anil KARADAG akaradag at NETAS.com.tr
Thu Nov 15 05:17:55 MST 2012

Hi Jean,

Thanks for reply. I passed the problem with the below approach;

Why am I getting ImportErrors for Twisted subpackages on my 64bit
installation of RedHat/Fedora/CentOS?

  Red Hat and derived Linux distributions arrange to have certain Python
libraries installed in /usr/lib/ and
  other parts installed in /usr/lib64/.
  This is problematic for Twisted, since it results in some of Twisted
being installed in one directory and the rest installed in another.
  Python will load a package from only one directory.
  You can override this default behavior when you install Twisted by
supplying the --install-lib parameter when running Twisted's setup.py.

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#WhyamIgettin
gImportErrorsforTwistedsubpackagesonmy64bitinstallationofRedHatFedoraCen
tOS

thanks