[Twisted-Python] Say hi to Twisted 12.1.0pre1
therve at free.fr
Sat May 26 10:30:05 MDT 2012
About 4 months after our first pre-release of the year, here comes
Twisted 12.1.0pre1. You can find the tarballs to test here:
Among the 106 tickets closed during that timeframe, you can find:
* The revival of the kqueue reactor for BSD platforms.
* epoll is now the default reactor under Linux after a fix to handle
files on stdin/stdout.
* New reactors supporting GTK3 and GObject-Introspection.
* Several enhancements regarding file descriptors passing: systemd
support for servers, ability to send and receive file descriptors for
IReactorUNIX and an AMP argument using that feature.
* Support for IPv6 literals in connectTCP.
* Persistent connections support for the new HTTP client.
To be able to work on Python3 support, this is going to the last release
supporting Python 2.5.
Please give it a round of tests to help make a great release!
More information about the Twisted-Python