[Twisted-Python] We invite you to earn from $ 100 per hour in your spare time.

Yaroslav Fedevych jaroslaw.fedewicz at gmail.com
Sat May 26 07:10:52 EDT 2012

26 трав. 2012 о 05:23 <spiv at twistedmatrix.com> <spiv at twistedmatrix.com> написав(ла):

I know that's just a spam, but two things have made my day.

> Our clients are people from all over the world who come to Russia for quality and affordable health care.

Affordable, quality health care in Russia, roflmao

> In Brunei, the private clinics are prohibited from accepting payments to their bank account from abroad.

Also, either plastic surgeons have poor grades in geography, or some Russian oligarch bought Brunei one quiet day and it hasn't made it to the media.

As a side note, I heard some work was underway in order to prevent messages like this infiltrating the list…