[Twisted-Python] The opposite function of reactor.listenTCP()

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 30 18:58:09 MDT 2012

On Mar 30, 2012, at 7:43 PM, hz hanks wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a server listen to two ports and run as follows:
>
>       reactor.listenTCP(PORT1, file_trans_service.getFileTransCtrlServFactory()
>       reactor.listenTCP(PORT2, file_trans_service.getFileTransCtrlServFactory()
>       reactor.run()
>
> Now I want to close the function of PORT1, but I just don't find the
> opposite function of reactor.listenTCP(). Anyone can give me a hand?
>
> Best,
> Hanks

listenTCP returns an IListeningPort provider, as documented here <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorTCP.html#listenTCP>

IListeningPort (documented here: <http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.internet.interfaces.IListeningPort.html>) has a stopListening method that will shut down the socket appropriately.

-glyph