[Twisted-Python] Problem about Multithread

hz hanks hankshz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:01:49 EDT 2012

Hi, All

I just started Twisted and I've a problem when using it. I want to
write a program for both the client and the server that the client can
download something from the server. Therefore, I want every client and
server pair can use multithread to download the different parts of the
files at the same time in order to increase the download speed. But I
just know how to send simple message between server and client, such
as protocol.Protocol.dataReceived. Any one can give me some advice.
Very appreciated!

Best,
Hanks