[Twisted-Python] XMLRPC --> Twisted

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Jun 27 00:02:09 MDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 8:24 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

> On 25 Jun, 03:31 pm, vk.86.811 at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  I have made a server code in xmlrpc. It has a command
>> "server.register_multicall_functions()".  How do I write the same in
>> twisted server?
>
> Twisted Web does not presently support XML-RPC multicalls.

If you wish it to do so, please request the feature at <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/newticket> - although first, you should search there to see if someone else has requested it already, in which case you can just add yourself to the 'cc' list to be notified about changes.

If you just ask on the mailing list, it will likely be forgotten.  The most reliable way to get such a thing into Twisted, of course, is to attach a patch to the ticket, complete with documentation and unit tests, that implements the feature :).

-glyph